WORX WA0860 Landroid Anti-Collision System, BlackWA0860
7 in stock
The Landroid Anti-Collision System, or ACS, is like a pair of glasses for your Landroid. Now it?ll be able to spot obstacles and lawn features up to 8 inches away, and 5 inches high, and steer to avoid them, instead of running into them. That means it?ll mow faster and do a more efficient job of mowing your lawn. See, without ACS, every time Landroid bumps into something that can knock it off its game, it has to recalculate where it is in your yard. That?s just how most robotic lawn mowers work. But when you pop on the ACS, Landroid can dodge bushes and child toys and stay on course to keep your yard neat and tidy. It uses automotive-grade anti-collision technology to pull this off. You know, the same kind of sensors that warn you when another car is in your blind spot. That keeps Landroid from scuffing its paint, but more importantly, it also minimizes damage to the structures around your yard. Everybody wins when Landroid uses the Anti-Collision System. Robot mowers are premium devices. Give yours all the tools it needs to perform as well as it can, so you can spend your weekend relaxing with the confidence that Landroid will make the lawn look nice, all but itself.
- [ULTRASONIC DETECTION] Allows Landroid to recognize obstacles before bumping into them
- [PREVENTS DAMAGE] To both Landroid and the trees, landscaping, lawn furniture, and other landmarks around your lawn
- [WORKS SMARTER] Without ACS, Landroid will bump into objects and turn around to navigate around your yard, but that interferes with its mowing algorithm. With ACS it’ll mow better and faster
- [EASY TO INSTALL] Remove the module on top, slide in ACS, lock it down with two screws and the hex key (included), and you’re good
- [DO IT YOURSELF. DO IT BETTER. DO IT WITH WORX.] WORX tools are engineered with cutting-edge technology, and above modern efficiency standards, so you can build a cost-effective tool collection that’s been designed to last