Oregon 91PXL062G 62 Drive Link, Semi-Chisel, 3/8" Low Profile pitch, .050" Gauge Saw Chain91PXL062G
13 in stock
91PXL is a high performance Low Profile chain ideal for homeowners and professionals using light-weight chain saws up to 42cc, who prefer low kickback. The new 91PXL cutter top-plates are 33% longer than standard 91 cutters. The low vibration, low kickback semi-chisel cutters give you an aggressive cutting edge. 91PXL chain also offers a forgiving sharpening profile and good stay-sharp. Bumper drive links paired with ramped depth gauges offer reduced kickback with strong performance.
- Features Blued Cutters which provide superior corrosion resistance and improved strength.
- Equipped with LubriTec features which deliver the best possible lubrication for your saw. Keeping lubrication where its needed most means a longer lasting saw chain.
- The Vibe-Ban chassis design reduces vibration at the handles by 25% or more.
- 62 Drive Links; 3/8" Low Profile Pitch; .050" Gauge; Cutter Sequence - Standard; Recommended for Saw Sizes: up to 42 cc; Verify guide bar length to ensure proper fitment
- 91PXL is Oregons high-performance Low Profile ANSI certified Low Kickback chain.Its Blued Cutters and extended top plates make this a higher quality, longer lasting chain than the standard 91PX style.
We Also Recommend
Oregon 80-740 Snow Thrower Shear Bolt For Ariens 510015, 2-Inch Length 5/16/18 Thread 1pack
Regular price $249 $2.49