OREGON 72LPX084G 84 Drive Link Super 70 Chisel Chain, 3/8-Inch,Grey72LPX084G
11 in stock
The Oregon 72, 73, 75LPX-Super 70 chain is historically the world's best-selling family of professional chains and delivers on performance. The long-lasting 70-series saw chain is designed for high performance, easy maintenance and loop consistency. The patented Chain Steel-OREGON OCS-01 steel provides greater durability, especially in cold cutting conditions. The offset depth guages reduce roughness and helps prevent the cutters from diving into the sidewall of the cut.
- Recommended saw size: 50 to 100cc, bar length: 16"-36" (41-91cm)
- Standard sequence: 72lpx: 3/8" pitch, .050" gauge.
- X grind-enhanced grind geometry significantly improves out-of-box sharpness with substantial speed improvement in boring and bias (undercut) modes
- Blued cutters provide superior corrosion resistance
- Warning: Oregon 72lpx super 70 chain may be capable of kickback that could result in serious injury to the saw operator or bystanders
We Also Recommend
DEWALT DW2202 #2 Square Recess Bit Tip (2-Pack)
Sale price $265 $2.65