Milwaukee 48-22-6101 8-Inch Long Nose Pliers with Reaming Head and Onboard Fish Tape Pulling48-22-6101
It?s not heavy duty if it?s not Milwaukee. When dealing with fasteners in hard-to-reach spaces, it?s hard to reach without some long nose pliers. The 48-22-6101 from Milwaukee is perfect, especially for those performing electrical jobs. Not only can you grip things in comfort with the help of the rubber handle, but you can accomplish nearly any electrical or plumbing related with these, too. It has a head designed to ream out pipes up to 1.5 inches in diameter. Additionally, it has onboard wire cutting and fish tape pulling tools. Combine those with the tough proprietary steel blend Milwaukee uses for their toughest hand tools, and you?ll have a set of long nose pliers that?ll stick around in your arsenal for years to come.
- LONG NOSE PLIERS: These pliers have a 2-inch reach. Additionally, there are notched teeth that allow you to keep a solid grip on fasteners or other objects when on the job
- REAMING HEAD: No need for any extra reaming tool. These pliers have a head that can ream out pipes up to 1.5 inches in diameter
- COMFORT GRIP HANDLE: The rubberized handle has notches onboard for easier gripping, even in slippery environments
- FISH TAPE PULLER: An onboard fish tape puller, located at the center of the tool, gives you everything you need for working with wiring or, as the name of the tool implies, fish tape
- WIRE CUTTING: A wire cutter is integrated just behind the fish tape puller, giving you true versatility from this seemingly simple hand tool