Makita PH04Z 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 3/8" Hammer Driver-Drill, Tool Only, TealPH04Z
90 in stock
The Makita 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 3/8" Hammer Driver-Drill delivers power and speed in an ultra-compact size for drilling, driving and fastening applications. With Makita 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries (sold separately) users get improved balance and ergonomics over pod-style batteries. For added convenience the batteries include an on-board L.E.D. charge level indicator. The PH04Z weighs only 2.5 lbs. (with 12V max CXT 2.0Ah battery, sold separately) and delivers 250 ingles. of Max Torque, with 25,500 Blows Per Minute (BPM) for drilling applications in masonry materials. It's an ideal solution for users seeking a more compact hammer driver-drill with less weight or for applications in tight spaces.
- Variable 2-speed design (0-450 & 0-1,700 RPM) covers a wide range of drilling and driving applications
- Makita-built motor delivers 250 ingles. of Max Torque
- 0-25,500 BPM for fast hammer drilling in masonry materials
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 7-7/8" long
- Weighs only 2.5 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue