Locking Pliers, Curved Jaw, 10 In. L48-22-3410
Milwaukee Torque Lock Locking Tools provide faster tool setup and more locking force for the professional tradesmen. The patent pending thumb screw provides the user with a more convenient geometry for hand force, while providing clearance to generate more torque with the unique screwdriver through-hole design. Featuring hardened jaws for more gripping power, and forged alloy steel for maximum durability Milwaukee locking tools are made for the toughest job site.
- TORQUE LOCK: Faster setup and easy release
- Curved Jaw: Maximizes pressure points for any bolt, nut or locking tool application
- Hardened Jaws: Better grip force on jobsite material
- Rust Protection: Increases tool life by reducing corrosion
- Overmold Grips: Durable and comfortable