Generac RXSW200A3 200 AMP Smart Transfer SwitchRXSW200A3
1 in stock
Generac Automatic Transfer Switches are designed for use with single phase generators that utilize an Evolution or Nexus Controller. The 200 Amp open transition switch is available in single phase with service equipment rated configurations and works in tandem with the generator to monitor the utility power. When utility power is interrupted, the transfer switch automatically transfers power from the utility to the generator. When utility power returns, the transfer switch will return the electrical load from the generator back to utility. Through the use of digital power technology (DPM), these switches have the capability to manage up to 4 individual HVAC (24 VAC controlled) loads with no additional hardware. Generac's RXSW200A3 200-Amp 120/240v Single Phase Automatic Smart Transfer Switch with Service Disconnect is UL listed, measures 6.3-Inch by 30-Inch by 13.5-Inch, weighs 39-pounds and comes with a 5-year limited warranty. As the #1 selling home standby generator brand, Generac offers the best in class power products for all your home, business and personal needs.
- 200-Amp 120/240 volt single phase Smart transfer switch with service disconnect which is housed in an aluminum NEMA/UL type 3R enclosure with electrostatically applied and baked powder paint
- Transfer switch connects through the utility meter for easy installation
- Heavy duty Generac contactor is a UL recognized Device, designed for years of service, the controller at the generator handles all the timing, sensing, exercising functions and transfer commands.Maximum Wattage:48000 Watts
- Can be used in Tandem with Generac Smart Management modules, up to 8 more loads can be managed as well, providing the most installation efficient power Management options available
- 5-year limited warranty; Replacement for RTSW200A3