Generac 6485 Scheduled Maintenance Kit for 20kW and 22kW Standby Generators with 999cc Engine , Black6485
458 in stock
The Generac 6485 Maintenance Kit is for standby home generators with 20-Kilowatt 999cc engines. Scheduled maintenance is a necessity for all standby generators. The Generac 6485 Air Cooled Scheduled Maintenance Kit offers all the hardware necessary to perform maintenance on your Generac air-cooled generator. Maintenance is recommended every 200-hours or 2-years and if your generator is running in a dusty environment a more frequent maintenance schedule may be required. The Generac 6485 Maintenance Kit contains a pre-cleaner, air filter, oil filter, oil funnel, (2) spark plugs, blue cloth, instruction manual and preventative maintenance reminder sticker. Further maintenance details can be found in the generator's owners manual. Generac manufactures the widest range of power products in the marketplace including portable, RV, residential, commercial and industrial generators. At Generac, we protect the things that power your life by providing quality, affordable power solutions.
- Scheduled maintenance kit is for standby home generators
- For use with the 20kW and 22kW air cooled standby generators from 2013 or later (999cc engine)
- Maintenance is recommended every 200-hours or 2-years
- Includes a pre-cleaner, air filter, oil filter, oil funnel, (2) spark plugs, blue cloth, instruction manual and maintenance sticker
- Oil must be purchased separately