DEWALT DW5818 1-Inch by 8-Inch by 13-1/2-Inch 4-Cutter SDS Max Rotary Hammer BitDW5818
1 in stock
Product DescriptionDeWalt Hammer Drill Bit, 1 in Diameter, 13-1/2 in Overall Length, 4 Flutes, Helix Flute, 8 in Flute Length, 45/64 in Shank, SDS Max Shank, Carbide, Silver, Fits All Brands of SDS Max Rotary Hammers Including DeWalt, Bosch and Hilti.The DW5818 SDS Max Rotary Hammer Bit handles the toughest concrete, stone, and other masonry materials with ease. Its Rock Carbide tip extends bit life much longer than other bits, and its tough steel construction makes this hammer bit durable and long-lasting. The DW5818's open head design helps channel dust and debris into the flutes for more efficient drilling, and the helix four-flute construction removes this debris from the drilling surface quickly for easier drilling. This bit measures one-inch in diameter, 8 inches usable length, and 13-1/2 inches overall length.From the ManufacturerDeWalt SDS Max bits are used primarily for drilling holes in concrete, rock, artificial stone, and other masonry materials. Common applications include drilling holes for mechanical anchors and holes for installing pipe and conduit.
- Innovative tip design maximizes carbide surface contact for longer life.
- Open head design allows mill to easily enter the flutes for faster drilling.
- Longer helix expedites mill removal from the hole for faster drilling.
- Hardened core reduces bit breakage.; Hardened core reduces bit breakage.
- Includes one SDS Max Rotary Hammer Bit
We Also Recommend
DEWALT DW2202 #2 Square Recess Bit Tip (2-Pack)
Sale price $265 $2.65