DEWALT DCG413B 20V MAX Brushless Cut Off Tool/Grinder (Tool Only)DCG413B
4 in stock
This brushless small cordless angle grinder requires no time changing brushes, and offers a longer motor life. DEWALT cordless grinder offers a high level of protection. Its break stops the wheel in 2 seconds or less. The Kickback Break engages maximum force to stop the wheel when there is a pinch, stall, or bind-up to reduce kickback. The grinder will also shut off in those events to further protect the user. Battery and charger are sold separately.
- Brushless motor of the angle grinder requires no brush changes.
- DEWALT grinder's brake stops wheel in 2 seconds or less on average
- Kickback Brake engages when a pinch, stall, or bind-up event is sensed and the electronic brake engages with maximum force to quickly stop the wheel, reduce the movement of the metal grinder and shut the grinder off.
- Features E-Switch Protection - When the ON/OFF trigger switch has a no-volt release function. In the event of a power outage or other unexpected shut down, the trigger switch will need to be cycled (turned off and then on) to restart tool.
- Two stage trigger requires two actions to activate tool.
We Also Recommend
DEWALT 20V MAX Angle Grinder Tool Kit, 4-1/2-Inch, Paddle Switch with Brake (DCG413R2)
Regular price $42900 $429.00