Champion Power Equipment 100740 30-Amp ParaLINK Parallel Kit for Linking Two 2000 to 3000 Watt Inverter Generators, RV Ready100740
5 in stock
Champion Power Equipment 100740 30A RV Ready Parallel Kit is designed to instantly increase your power and save space by linking any two 2000-watt to 3000-watt inverter generators. This kit is perfect for when you want the flexibility of using a lightweight on the go inverter to power a few appliances but also want the capability to connect two lightweight and ultra-quiet inverters to get the power of a larger unit when you need it. Specifically designed to connect two ParaLINK ready Champion inverters, this innovative Parallel Kit quickly and seamlessly integrates the two and attaches with a simple hand-tightened clamp - no tools necessary. This kit also includes spring-loaded clamps for cable storage. The parallel kit sits on top of the inverter giving you easy access to the standard 120V 30A (TT-30R) RV outlet and 120V 30A locking outlet (L5-30R). Designed for safety, Champion also includes a 30-amp circuit breaker to prevent overloads. This RV Ready Parallel Kit gives you the ability to mix and match inverters to get up to double your power and even start and run a 15,000 BTU RV air conditioner. Buy with confidence - Champion Support and our nationwide network of service centers will back up your purchase with a 1-year limited warranty and FREE lifetime technical support.
- Equipped with enough power to start and run most 15,000 BTU RV air conditioners
- Seamlessly integrates any two 2000-watt to 3000-watt ParaLINK ready inverters with a hand-tightened clamp for easy attachment
- Parallel two lightweight and ultra-quiet inverters to get the power of a larger unit when you need it
- 120V 30A (TT-30R) RV outlet and a 120V 30A locking outlet (L5-30R) with a 30-amp circuit breaker to prevent overloads
- Includes 1-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts