Briggs & Stratton 30592, 6250 Running Watts/8500 Starting Watts, Gas Powered Portable Generator , Grey30592G
The Briggs & Stratton 30592 Storm Responder 6250-Watt Generator is an ideal portable power source. This generator has 8500 Starting Watts and 6250 Running Watts and features a Stat Station that shows the amount of power being used, hour meter and maintenance reminders. This model is powered by a Briggs & Stratton 1850 series OHV engine with low oil shutdown, and the 7-gallon tank can fuel the generator for up to 11 hours at 50-percent load. For easy access, there are (5) Convenient outlets with weather-protected rubber covers, (4) 120V/20A household outlets and (1) 120V/240V-30A locking outlet. This model is easy to move with 10-in. Never Go Flat Wheels and a large, durable T-handle. A 25-foot storm cord is included to help extend the reach of the generator. During a power outage, The Briggs & Stratton 30592 Storm Responder 6250-Watt Generator can help to give you power when you need it the most.
- American Red-Cross endorsed 6250 Watt generator for your emergency and portable energy needs
- Runs for up to 11 hours per 7-gallon tank at 50-percent load
- (5) convenient outlets allow you to power multiple devices
- 25-foot storm cord extends the reach of the generator to where you need it most
- Comes with a 2-year limited warranty
- Can not be shipped to the state of California