Briggs & Stratton 1696614 24" 2-Stage Snowthrower, 208cc, Black1696614
56 in stock
The Briggs and Stratton 1696614 Medium-Duty Dual-Stage Snow Thrower features a 24-inch wide clearing path with a 20 inch intake height for clearing snow from sidewalks and other outdoor surfaces. This model has the 950 Snow Series 208 cc Engine with 9. 50 foot-pounds of torque to power through heavier snowfalls. This model comes equipped with electric start so when it's time to start your thrower, it's as easy as pushing a button. Unit features a friction disc drive system with 5 forward and 2 reverse speeds and a 12 inch steel scroll auger. Other features include synthetic oil for easy starting, a dash mounted chute control and steel reversible skid shoes. The Briggs and Stratton 1696614 Medium-Duty Dual-Stage Snow Thrower comes with a 3-year equipment and engine to protect against defects in materials and workmanship. Known for hard-working, dependable, efficient products, Briggs and Stratton is the world's largest producer of gasoline engines for outdoor power equipment. Briggs and Stratton products are designed, manufactured, marketed and serviced in over 100 countries on all seven continents.
- 24-Inch wide clearing path with a 20-inch Intake height
- Powerful 950 snow Series 208cc engine for 9.5-Foot-pounds of torque
- Friction disk drive system and equipped with an electric start for effortless starting
- Equipped with an electric start for effortless starting and auger diameter is 12 inch
- 3-year limited equipment and engine