Makita XSU03Z 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless 1.3 Gallon Sprayer, Tool OnlyXSU03Z
The 18V LXT 1.3 Gallon Sprayer (XSU03Z, tool only) delivers mist or jet spray quickly and easily for various applications. The motor delivers immediate and consistent pressure up to 38 PSI. The sprayer can spray up to 90 gallons with one 18V LXT 5.0Ah Battery (sold separately).
The adjustable mist and jet nozzles provide pressure between 19 and 38 PSI. Select between one nozzle head for targeted spraying or two nozzle heads to cover a wider area. The nozzle heads rotate for operator experience.
The sprayer’s handle features lock-on for continuous operation. The telescoping spray wand adjusts from 20” to 27” in length for extended reach and convenient storage. The wand stores on the sprayer for convenient transporting. A shoulder strap provides convenient and comfortable portability.
The sprayer is IP54 rated for weather-resistant construction and features the exclusive Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™), which provides increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V LXT® System, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V lithium-ion slide-style batteries. Makita® 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita® 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- Motor delivers immediate and consistent pressure up to 38 PSI
- Sprays up to 90 gallons with 18V LXT® 5.0Ah battery (battery sold separately) 1.3 gallon tank
- Variable mist or jet nozzles adjust pressure between 19-38 PSI
- Select between 1 nozzle head for targeted spraying or 2 nozzle heads to cover a wider area
- Nozzle heads rotate for operator convenience
- Sprayer handle features lock-on for continuous operation
- Telescoping spray wand adjusts from 20" to 27" length for both extended reach and convenient storage
- Wand stores on Sprayer for convenient transporting
- Shoulder strap for convenient and comfortable portability
- Measuring cup included
- IP54 weather-resistant construction for durability and long life
- Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
We Also Recommend
Makita 457030-6 Flat End Nozzle (Attachment for MM4 hand held Blower) Replaces 451753-8