Makita XSC02Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless Metal Cutting Saw, 5-7/8"XSC02Z
3 in stock
Makita is the leader in brushless motor technology, and the Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 5-7/8" Metal Cutting Saw (model XSC02Z, tool only) delivers more metal-cutting power to the job site. The XSC02Z has a Makita-built brushless motor and a compact design for faster metal cutting through Unistrut, all thread, channel, corrugated, conduit, pipe, sheet metal, square tubing, steel and more. It's ideal for electrical, HVAC, installation, metal building, metal fabrication, plumbing, metal roofing, and any pro-contractor who requires a best-in-class engineered cordless metal cutting saw. For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- BL Motor delivers 3,900 RPM for faster cutting
- Automatic Speed Change technology adjusts cutting speed and torque during cut for optimum performance
- Cuts a wide range of metals including Unistrut, all thread, channel, conduit, pipe, sheet metal, square tubing, steel and more
- Compact, ergonomic design at 13-1/8" long
- Weighs only 6.4 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue