Makita EK7301X1 14" Power Cutter w/ Diamond Blade
- Improved decompression valve and metering spring for precise fuel regulation at start up.
- Ignition coil with start-support function stores electrical energy with each pull for easier start ups
- On-Off-Choke operation switch on a single lever for operator convenience
- Five stage filtration system with advanced directional air flow, provides cleaner air for better saw performance
- Starter grip decompression valve for faster starting
- Improved ignition system with large flywheel and rare earth magnets create more efficient power.
- Reinforced aluminum blade guard with 70 degrees range of limitless positioning using a marked knob handle
- Improved ignition system with larger flywheel and rare earth magnets for create more efficient power.
- Cutting arm position simply changes from center position to flush (outboard) position allowing cuts directly adjacent to curb edges, wall or directly above the ground
- Cushioned operator grips with 4 vibration-absorption rubber buffers for increased operator comfort
- Microchip controlled carburetor designed to compensate engine timing according to work load
- Aluminum guard and wheel pressure plates to reduce weight
- Water kit is assembled to saw and can be used with garden hose, gravity tank or pressure tank
- 2-mass dampening system engineered to provide reduced vibration to operator
- Includes: (1) Torx Wrench (940-827-000), (1) Adapter Ring (20mm to 1") (394-228-121), (1) Universal Wrench (941-719-140), (1) Carburetor Screwdriver (944-340-001)
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty