Husqvarna YTH24V54 54 in. 24 HP Briggs & Stratton Hydrostatic Riding Mower960450064
Husqvarna's riding lawn mowers offer premium performance with quality results. Their compact size makes them easy to maneuver and require less space for storage. Features such as fender-mounted cutting height adjustment, adjustable seat and an ergonomic steering wheel make these tractors simple and comfortable to operate. All tractors feature hydrostatic transmissions for smooth, variable forward and reverse speed. Air induction mowing technology improves airflow within the deck, ensuring a clean, consistent cut every time. For added versatility, all models can be equipped with a range of tow-able accessories and mulch kit for effective lawn fertilization.
- 24 hp Briggs and Stratton Intek V-Twin engine features ReadyStart for easy starting and powerful performance
- Foot pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission allows you to change speed and direction, which lets you keep both hands on the steering wheel for optimum driving control
- Tight 16 in. turning radius allows you to mow in tighter spaces and navigate around obstacles Adjustable 15 in. high-back seat, ergonomic steering wheel and easy step-through design provide comfort and easy operation
- 54 in. triple blade, reinforced cutting deck with air induction mowing technology and four anti-scalp wheels
- Electric cutting deck engagement allows the operator to turn on the mower deck with the pull of a switch on the control panel