Briggs & Stratton S1227 Standard Series 27-Inch Dual-Stage Snow Blower with Push Button Electric Start and Free Hand Control1696619
84 in stock
The Briggs & Stratton 1696619 Medium-Duty Dual-Stage Snow Thrower features a 27-inch wide clearing path with a 20 inch intake height for clearing snow from sidewalks and other outdoor surfaces. This model has the 1150 Snow Series 250 cc Engine with 11.50 foot-pounds of torque to power through heavier snowfalls. This model comes equipped with electric start so when it's time to start your thrower it's as easy as pushing a button. Unit features a friction disc drive system with 5 forward and 2 reverse speeds and a 12 inch steel scroll auger. The Briggs & Stratton 1696619 Medium-Duty Dual-Stage Snow Thrower comes equipped with Free Hand Control and on panel deflector control. Other features include synthetic oil for easy starting, a dash mounted chute control and steel reversible skid shoes. The Briggs & Stratton 1696619 Medium-Duty Dual-Stage Snow Thrower comes with a 3-year equipment and engine warranty to protect against defects in materials and workmanship. Known for hard-working, dependable, efficient products, Briggs & Stratton is the world's largest producer of gasoline engines for outdoor power equipment. Briggs & Stratton products are designed, manufactured, marketed and serviced in over 100 countries on all seven continents.
- 27 inch wide clearing path with a 20 inch intake height
- Powerful 1150 snow series 250cc Engine for 11.5 foot pounds of torque
- Friction disk drive system and equipped with an electric start for effortless starting
- Equipped with an electric start for effortless starting; Chute rotation: 200° Dash Mount Crank
- 3 year limited equipment and Engine warranty