Briggs & Stratton 49T877-0004-G1 Commercial Turf Series 27 Gross HP 810cc V-Twin with Cyclonic Air Filter and 1-1/8-Inch by 4-5/1649T877-0004
1 in stock
Briggs and Stratton 49T877-0004-G1 Commercial Turf Series 27 Gross HP (810 cc) V-Twin is a powerful choice for OEM and replacement use. Designed from the ground up to be best-in-class, this engine combines power, performance, features and durability to deliver a commercial-grade option for riding tractors and zero-turn mowers. Uniquely designed cyclonic air filter provides ultimate debris protection with 2.5x longer service intervals than standard panel-style air cleaner systems. Overhead Valve (O.H.V.) design and cast-iron cylinder sleeves provide for cooler operation and extended engine life when operating in even the toughest mowing conditions. Buyer protection package provides two-year limited consumer and commercial engine warranty. Air Cleaner: Cyclonic filter; Charging System: Alternator, 16 amp with regulator on cylinder No.1 side; Bearings: High radial load PTO; Bore Size: 3.300 in.; Stroke: 2.90 in.; Intake: Low vacuum with purge port, capped; Cylinder head: Twin cylinder with cast iron sleeves; Flywheel: Heavy flywheel; Starting system: 12V heavy duty starter. All power levels are stated gross horsepower at 3600 RPM per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton.
- Patented 5-Step Debris Management System for extended durability under heavy debris conditions
- Cyclonic air filter provides ultimate debris protection and lasts 2x longer than panel-style air cleaner systems
- Increased cylinder block structure for added strength and durability
- Cooling fin inspection panels speed debris inspection and cleaning;Gross Torque: 39.4 pound-foot
- Full pressure lubrication with spin-on oil filter assures controlled lubrication for extended component life