Makita XFD13SM1 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 1/2" Driver-Drill Kit (4.0Ah)XFD13SM1
The 18V LXT® Brushless ½” Driver-Drill Kit (XFD13SM1) is an ideal drilling and driving solution for the user who wants a drill with superior power-to-weight ratio. The XFD13SM1 combines 440 in.lbs. of Max Torque with an efficient brushless motor that delivers up 50% more run time per charge, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. For the pro user, this means more drilling and driving power and greater productivity.
In driver mode, the adjustable torque settings provide more control for a full range of applications, from large fasteners to smaller, delicate screws. The driver-drill kit features a mechanical 2-speed transmission (0-500 & 0-1,900 RPM). It weighs only 3.6 lbs. for increased comfort and superior power-to-weight ratio. Built-in dual L.E.D. lights with afterglow illuminate the work area when drilling and driving.
The LXT System is the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V lithium-ion slide-style batteries. Makita’s purpose-built motors, battery technology, and enhanced communications work together to deliver maximum performance and efficiency. The LXT System offers cordless tools, equipment, and accessories for every trade.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. Look for Makita® 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- Mechanical 2-speed transmission (0-500 & 0-1,900 RPM) for a wide range of drilling and fastening applications
- Makita-built brushless motor delivers 440 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- All metal gears engineered for maximum job site durability
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 6-5/8"
- Weighs only 3.6 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Built-in dual L.E.D. lights with afterglow illuminate the work area
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Efficient brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- The electronically-controlled brushless motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh job site conditions
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah battery BL1840B features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
We Also Recommend
Makita 457030-6 Flat End Nozzle (Attachment for MM4 hand held Blower) Replaces 451753-8