Briggs and Stratton Toro Spec 126M02-1030-F1 190cc 6.75 Gross Torque Engine with a Stepped Woodruff Key Internal Threads Crankshaft126M02-1030
Toro specific spec engine. Please note crankshaft dimensions.
Try our Briggs and Stratton 126M02-1030-F1 190cc 6.75 Gross Torque Briggs and Stratton Engine with stepped, Woodruff Key, internal threads crankshaft. This engine is designed to deliver unprecedented reliability and performance. With the Ready Start® Starting System there is no need for priming or choking, just pull the cord for hassle-free starting. Also featuring a composite camshaft and aluminized Lo-Tone muffler for low noise operation.
- Large rewind starter reduces pulling effort for easy start
- Maintenance-free Magnetron electronic ignition for quick, dependable starts
- Mechanical compression release for smooth, quick starting
- Maxi-Clean automotive-type pleated paper air filter provides superior protection for long engine life
- Composite camshaft and aluminized Lo-Tone muffler for low noise operation
We Also Recommend
Kohler 14-038-08-S Dipstick Assembly Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Part